Wellness Council of Wisconsin
- Health Care
The Wellness Council is the only nonprofit organization in Wisconsin dedicated exclusively to helping employers design results-oriented wellness programs to maximize the health and productivity of their most valuable asset — their employees. Our vision is to improve health to empower business.
- -Founded in 1985 by the Wisconsin business community as a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation.
- -Membership has grown from 9 founding companies to 450 employers of all sizes and types, representing 450,000 employees.
- -Wisconsin has over 60 employers who earned the “Well Workplace” Award, the cornerstone of Wellness Council of America.
- -In 2010 the City of Milwaukee was awarded official Well City USA designation.
- -In 2012 the City of Racine received official Well City USA designation.